Let it Glow, Let it Glow!




The time has finally come that GlamGlow is at last widely available in the UK, why is this such a big deal? Because now everyone can finally understand just what it is I'm raving about. I first used this mask back in November last year after returning from America, purchasing two small travel sizes from Sephora to see what all the fuss was about. I wasn't initially sold on the product as I believe that the testers in the store were probably either incredibly old or had oxidised beyond all recognition, and they smelled nasty.

I did some googling back at the hotel, knowing that I'd seen so many good reviews before. So ignoring my nose I picked up a sample of Youthmud Tinglexfoliate and Thirsty Mud, ready for my return to the UK, when my face had inevitably turned into a raisin after 8 hours on a plane with -3 hours sleep.

I used both masks in succession to fix my face before returning to work, and the results were phenomenal. Never have I had so many compliments about my skin, people were asking me what foundation I was using or if it was a BB cream. I thought it was maybe just me and that whole Emperor's New Clothes vibe you tend to get from using a new product, but everyone agreed that my skin was looking funky fresh.

Visually Appealing, Obviously

Fast forward to the present and now Glamglow is available almost everywhere in the UK, and holy hell am I glad (travel sizes will only be scraped for so long). I purchased mine on offer from Beauty Flash, as they had an offer on that provided you with free samples of the other masks with each purchase. Obviously I have to purchase the bad boy of all masks with the Youthmud, not only does it smell amazing, but it's incredibly good for your skin. For those who didn't catch my latest YT video, here's a recap of beauty storytime!

Green Tea Leaf Teaoxi: This is what makes these masks so good, with patent pending time release technology, delivering daily fresh Super-Squaline (a substance also found in happy vagina's and shark livers, my uber fact of the week, don't let it put you off) Super-Anti-oxidants & Polyphenols directly into the mud from the real pieces of tea leaf in the mask. This is also the 'magic' behind the anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle results.

Volcanic Pumice Rock: These are micro fine exfoliating beads that reallly do scrub away the dead skin cells as well as smoothing out any fine lines, and softening the skin to reveal a more youthful appearance. Seriously, you won't want to stop touching your face.

French Sea Clay: This ingredient works with the Teaoxi to create that tingle sensation (which can be a little excessive at times) but the stimulation triggers a glorious 12 hours of collagen synthesis which is followed by three days of glowing complexion. It also does the usual job of absorbing impurities and toxic substances (good for those city-dwellers) whilst maintaining the essential natural oils and minimizing those pesky pores.

Also included is Active Green Tea Leaf for brightening, protection from free radicals and hydration; Volcanic Minerals to detoxify and increase circulation; Ivy for elasticity, tightening and lifting; Cucumber to heal and soothe skin; Comfrey Herb for a younger looking complexion and to speed up cell regeneration; Lavender to heal breakouts and soothe inflammation and lastly Chamomile Flower and Marigold flower which helps fight skin issues as well as having anti-microbial properties.

Stank Ass Swamp Creature Selfie

So the consumer study results showed that out of 100 individuals 97% agreed it produced immediate results, 99% Agreed that their skin was noticeably softer and smoother, and a whopping 100% agreed it brightened their dull skin. As far as I'm concerned, that is probably the best consumer study I've ever seen for a product, so other than using stem cells you're probably not going to find anything better for your skin.

I used this on myself and my boyfriend (it's man friendly, just don't let him hog the jar!) we both agreed that it made a huge impact on both of our mugs. Obviously in my line of work I wear a full face of make up every single day more or less which can be a bitch to remove entirely, especially after a tiring shift, and my boyfriend has never been big on having a skincare regime despite working outside for a number of years.

So some of the key factors in making this my ultimate mask is that for one, it works wonders for my skin, like a facial in a jar for when I'm short on time or feeling impatient. It's made from all natural products, so no chemical peels or adverse effects. It's suitable for men and women so would make a fantastic gift for either (or you can split the price if you're sharing with your other half) and it's vegan.

A few things to take into consideration is that despite being a vegan product, it is sold in China, which honestly grinds my gears a little when I'm trying to purchase more cruelty free items. Another thing is that price of this product considering how many applications you would get (around 25+) and depending on whether you would use this treatment once or twice a week. This particular mask retails at around £50, which I know will make some of my readers suck their teeth a little, but the good news is that it's always on offer somewhere, you just need to google it.

I purchased this mask for £34.50 from Beauty Flash, but you can also purchase it from Marks & Spencers, AllBeauty and ASOS so there's no shortage on where you can find it to compare prices, offers and of course, discount codes.

Have you already tried the GlamGlow masks? If so what's your favourite?



Comments

Popular Posts